Saturday, July 9, 2011

Oh hai there!


Hello! In case you've forgotten, I'm Honey. I know I haven't been blogging a lot lately but I'll make up for it this week.

You see, in June, I had exams, so I was MIA for a long time. Then right after exams were done, I slacked A LOT. I was just so tired of school and work and everything. So I slacked hardcore. But this week, I've been doing a lot. I balanced my time between two things: work and Harry Potter. Yuuuup! If I wasn't working, I was sleeping. When I wasn't sleepING, I was writing Harry Potter posts for the Harry Potter week that Brodie, Liz, Sonia and I have planned for you guys starting tomorrow! 

It's going to be a crazy awesome week, so make sure you don't miss it! There are going to be FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC posts. Trust me, I've read them all and I can attest to their awesome-sauciness! There are going to be giveaway too and I know how you guys love those! 

I've had a couple giveaways on the blog that I've closed but still haven't announced the winners for. I think I'll do them all next week, so stay tuned for that as well. 

I promise guys, right after Harry Potter week is over, I'm going to read and review like crazyyyyyyyyy. And I gotta comment on blogs too so just bare with me til then! 

Kay, that's all. PEACE OUT FELLAS! 

3 comments:

Liz. R said...

Honey! <3 I know what you mean, I'm behind on comments as well... Still, I have no idea how you worked AND did the HP week posts as well. You are literally superwoman. Excited about tomorrow! :D

Brodie said...

Honey? *scratches head* Nope, sorry. I really don't remember you. You're just going to have to wow me with your awesomeness all over again. IT SHOULDN'T BE HARD!

Eeeee, so excited for tomorrow! Well, today for me :) And I can't wait to see more of you back on your blog!

The Story Queen said...

GUYS I AM SO EXCITED YET NERVOUS AT THE SAME TIME. Woot!

Don't worry, I could never forget youuu. This next week is going to be full of crazy awesome posts :) I can't wait for it to start!

Wait... you slept? o_O Liar. All I remember you doing is working, writing and tweeting. Yup, sounds about right. NO TIME FOR SLEEP WHEN THERE'S HARRY POTTER, HONEY. NO TIME.

Post a Comment

I like to read your comments :D

The Mortal Instruments

Lola and the Boy Next Door