Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (03/13/11)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren

This is my first IMM on this blog and I'm excited to say that I ACTUALLY have books to display! Most of them are from NetGalley (love them!) but I have 2 that I won and bought.

From NetGalley:


Starcrossed by
Josephine Angelin
i

Hereafter by
Tara Hudson

The Goddess Test by
 Aimee Carter
Angelfire by
Courtney Allison Moulton
Bumped by
Megan McCafferty



Bought & Won:

 
Fall for Anything by
Courtney Summers
 (from Bookaholic Extraordinaire)
Rhymes with Cupid  by
Anna Humphrey

   













I have a whole bunch of books waiting to be read and it'll take me a while to get through them all but I will!

3 comments:

Al said...

I bought Angelfire, but haven't read it yet! I hope that you like it! I've heard good things about it! :)
I just started a book of my own, and I was hoping you would give it a shot! I would be eternally grateful!
Thanks!
http://magnet4books.blogspot.com/

Al said...

p.s That's what she Read- best. pun. ever.
I think even Michael would be proud :)

Brodie said...

Honey! You have a new blog! *begins the stalking process* ;)

So many great books in your IMM this week. I am dying to get my hands on Hereafter and Angelfire, in particular! Happy reading!

Post a Comment

I like to read your comments :D

The Mortal Instruments

Lola and the Boy Next Door